Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"The Karate Kid" Best Movie!



I just got back from seeing "The Karate Kid" and I recommend that everyone see this movie! His superstar parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, produced the movie along with one other person, so you know it was HOT! It is so inspirational for anyone. Jaden Smith's (Will and Jada's son) character Daniel fights through all negativity and leaves me with this wonderful message (not exact words): Sometimes life knocks you down, but it's your choice to get back up.


Jackie Chan did a wonderful job acting as his trainer that prepares The Karate Kid for not only a battle, but a lifelong message. (And those Chinese kids CAN FIGHT!) Taraji P. Henson as always did a great job as That Karate Kid's mother. There's is nothing like having your mother by your side, and she captured the essence of that beautifuly.


I won't spoil the movie for you because I want you to enjoy it as much as I did. But by the end of the movie the audience was as involved in the movie as the cast! Hands down, one of the best movies of the year! It will take you through a journey that all of us is familiar with but are we familiar with the outcome? You gotta check it out!


Jaden Smith has a song with Justin Bieber titled, Never Say Never which he is rhyming. And the kid is kinda niiice! Anytime I see young black kids making smart decisions that impact many people, it warms my heart! I hope that you can do the same.

No comments: