Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ross lands T.I. for Maybach Music 3

Expect to hear T.I. on Maybach Music 3, remember the first one with Jay Z off Ross's Trilla Album, then my favorite Maybach Music 2 with Kanye, Wayne and Pain, now with T.I. for the trilogy. Ross stated

"I had to do it real big with someone I never collaborated with before".

Ross compared T.I's verse on Maybach, 3 to that off "Rubber Band Man", stating

"He heard the music, he knows the legacy of part one and part two. And I feel like the verse he spits on this record may be one of his hardest verses. It's that 'Rubber Band Man' flow." Check out the MTV article, link down below. PEACE
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1642437/20100625/ross__rick__rap_.jhtml

No comments: