Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HOODLUM ENT. (M.I.M.O) "Losin Grip"


Hey were a group of kids that have been making music with each other for the last decade or so were all 19/20 and we all attend university's in Illinois we've been looking for a major blog to help promote or latest project called M.i.m.o which is an acronym for Music Is My Obsession we grew up in a small town called Rockford, Illinois we believe were good and we know the internet is the way please help us by just listening.

Thanks,
Stephon Turner 25% of (Hoodlum ent)

Fresh Gresh here and let me tell you that these dudes are no joke, this is not your coke and birds music, it's more like Spoken Words. But seriously though really check em out, not an average group very deep thoughts, learning experiences its just crazy take a listen will ya.

"My uncle told me young man you better live it right, cause you don't want to blink twice turn and miss life" - Stephon Turner(K.I.D.)

link down below,
http://usershare.net/6t958tsexaa1

No comments: