Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wiz Khalifa MTV'S Hottest Breakthrough Artist of 2010


Wiz Khalifa's "Taylor Gang" really catapulted Wiz into the Hottest Breakthrough Artist, he finished with over 66,000 votes 30,000 over second place Nicki Minaj. Wiz gave major props to his fans for all the help

"It's a great thing to be recognized on that level, and really just by my fans," said Wiz. "That award right there, I feel it was real special to me, because I feel like my whole career has just been based off my fans. My fans just really came through and they just pushed me over." 

There were 20 MC's nominated and the five finalists were J.Cole, Wiz, Diggy Simmons, Travis Porter?, Nicki Minaj? So no, Jay Electronica, Curren$y, Jay Rock, Pac Div, Nipsy Hussle, Big Sean, the list could go on for who should replace who but it's about the fans and Travis Porter having a club hit along with Nicki runnin' with Young Money generates a bigger fan base so cool.  Props to Wiz.

No comments: