Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Thursday, July 22, 2010

KiD CuDi G.O.O.D. Music Day takes a hit.

Alright remember Big Sean stated that him, Ye', and Kid Cudi albums wers going to drop on September 14th, then Consequence added himself to the mix. Well KiD CuDi album Man on the Moon 2: Mr. Rager has been pushed back to September 28th. How many more will crumble this day? Anyway at the bottom check out CuDi LIVE in Brooklyn and  and click the link to Cudi performing "Erase Me" and "Mr. Rager" LIVE. With him saying about the Coc possession,
“I know yall heard about me in news, I was just doing some blow... but I'm done with it. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna let you guys down.”




http://www.vibe.com/posts/kid-cudi-performs-new-singles-addresses-recent-arrest-i-was-just-doing-some-blow

No comments: