Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Artist of The Day


Yes, Mr. King of The South. T.I. is back and he's doing big things. His new album "King Uncaged" is set to release later this year. He is working with artists like, Keri Hilson, Trey Songz and B.o.B. Sounds like it's going to be great to me!

T.I.P. is The Artist of The Day because he didn't let his struggle defeat him. He used it to empower others and himself. Not to mention, his lyrical game is sick! He has a beautiful family with his fiance Tiny (Who I love!) and an unstoppable career. His single "I'm Back" is that ish and he has a song with Keri Hilson titled "Got Your Back" and it's pretty decent. Check it out!

Check out his single "I'm Back".


No comments: