Powered By Blogger

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Your Freshness is in full Effect

Search This Blog

Check em out! My sources

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gunshot Victim Reaches Out to Tanaja Stokes Family

This women up top name is Bobbie Ford, she was shot in the face last Thursday after leaving Church.

"It traveled through the right side of my jaw. It fractured bones going through. I was bleeding furiously. I coughed up half of the bullet.The other half of the bullet is laying on my first vertebrae,"

She was heading to her car with her granddaughter when she says two men were chasing another man who she believes was the intended target. The bullet traveled through the right side of her jaw and fractured her bones.

The amazing thing is that she went to console the family of Tanaja Stokes who was shot in the head and died an hour later.

No comments: